1701 Pontchartrain® Great Lakes Edition Diver
Brushed with polished accents 43mm case. Automatic self-winding Swiss movement with date window. Sweep second hand. Screw down crown with black and white Detroit Fleur-de-Lys. Arabic numerals. Stainless steel link bracelet with extendable deployant clasp.
Limited to 150 numbered pieces for the series 1
Ships next business day. Free shipping within the continental U.S.
Caliber: Swiss Eta 2892A2. Automatic & Manual winding, 21 Jewels, Glucydure Balance, Shock-absorber-Incabloc, Nivarox 2 Hairspring, Date Calendar, 28800 Vibrations Per Hour, 42 hour power reserve
Functions: Display by means of hands, hours, minutes, seconds, Date display in window. Superluminova on hour, minute and seconds hands.
Caliber: Swiss Eta 2893-2 GMT. Automatic & Manual winding, 21 Jewels, Glucydure Balance, Shock-absorber-Incabloc, Nivarox 2 Hairspring, Date Calendar, 28800 Vibrations Per Hour, 42 hour power reserve
Functions: Display by means of hands, hours, minutes, seconds, second timezone. Date display in window. Superluminova on hour, minute and seconds hands.
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
Case: 43 mm Diameter brushed with polished accents stainless steel, 13mm overall height. 53mm lug to lug.
Weight: 4oz (115 grams) with strap. 7oz (201 grams) w/bracelet
Crystal: Sapphire with Anti-reflective coating
Water Resistant: 30 Atmospheres, 300m/1000ft
Dial: Dark sunburst green with white and orange graphics and polished hour indexes with superluminova
Bracelet: Stainless steel link bracelet with extendable (micro adjustment) deployant clasp.
Our 22mm leather straps in our accessories collection are also compatible with the diver models.
Sent by Paris, France’s King Louis XIV, Fort Pontchartrain du Détroit was established as the first permanent French settlement and new center of fur trade and military power by French officer, Antoine Laumet de la Mothe, Sieur de Cadillac in 1701.
Fort Pontchartrain du Détroit was built along the Detroit River to protect the French fur trade from the British and was named in honor of Louis XIV’s minister of marine and colonies, Louis Phélypeaux de Pontchartrain.
Le Detroit, French for ‘the strait’ eventually came to identify Fort Pontchartrain du Détroit and the surrounding area and after 1751, was known simply as Fort Detroit.
Click here for our Returns & Exchange policy.