For a limited time. A very limited quantity of our 2nd generation 44mm Power reserve and multi function are available, built on order
Please note leather strap color in the note section (Saddle, Brown, Black Pontchartrain blue, Cass blue. (alligator strap sold separately)
1701 Power reserve & Multi Function timepiece as designed by the Detroit Watch Company. Polished 44mm case. Automatic self-winding Miyota movement with date window. Crown with black and silver Detroit Fleur-de-Lys. Calfskin leather band with deployant clasp.
Sent by Paris, France’s King Louis XIV, Fort Pontchartrain du Détroit was established as the first permanent French settlement and new center of fur trade and military power by French officer, Antoine Laumet de la Mothe, Sieur de Cadillac in 1701.
Fort Pontchartrain du Détroit was built along the Detroit River to protect the French fur trade from the British and was named in honor of Louis XIV’s minister of marine and colonies, Louis Phélypeaux de Pontchartrain.
Le Detroit, French for ‘the strait’ eventually came to identify Fort Pontchartrain du Détroit and the surrounding area and after 1751, was known simply as Fort Detroit.
Ships next business day. Free shipping within the U.S