Pontchartrain 1701 Moonphase Exhibition
Exclusively limited to 100 numbered pieces
Polished 42mm case. Automatic self-winding 7751 movement. Polished and blued hands. Hour and minute with lume. Crown with black and white Detroit Fleur-de-Lys. The Woodward chronograph caseback displays all cities Woodward Avenue crosses from Detroit to Pontiac. Calf Leather band with buckle.
Ships next business day
- Caliber: Decorated Swiss Valjoux Eta 7751 Automatic & Manual Winding 25 jewels. Chronograph. Shock-absorber-Incabloc. Nivarox Hairspring, Glucydure Balance. 28800 Vibrations Per Hour, 4Hz. 48-Hour Power Reserve
- Functions: Display by means of hands; hour, minute, second. Day, month and moon phases shown in dial apertures. Chronograph 60 seconds, 30min and 12 hours counter. Quick correction of date, day, month and moon phases.
- Case: 42 mm Diameter polished stainless steel case, 14.5 mm Overall Height. 52mm lug to lug. Screw down crown
Caseback: Circular brushed and polished exhibition with sapphire crystal
Weight: 3.9 oz (112 grams) w/strap
Crystal: Sapphire with Anti-Reflective Coating
Water Resistant: 5 Atmospheres, 50m/165ft
Dial: Available in satin white or black. Hour indices with lume
Strap: Calf Leather with deployant clasp and quick release spring bars
Stainless Steel Bracelet: Polished and brushed finish or all polished. Deployant buckle. Solid links with screws for easy adjustment. Clasp includes 3 position micro adjustments. 3mm thickness for lightweight and comfort. Alligator strap option not available for international sales.
by Paris, France’s King Louis XIV, Fort Pontchartrain du Détroit was established as the first permanent French settlement and new center of the fur trade and military power by French officer, Antoine Laumet de la Mothe, Sieur de Cadillac in 1701.
Fort Pontchartrain du Détroit was built along the Detroit River to protect the French fur trade from the British and was named in honor of Louis XIV’s minister of marine and colonies, Louis Phélypeaux de Pontchartrain.
Le Detroit, French for ‘the strait’ eventually came to identify Fort Pontchartrain du Détroit and the surrounding area and after 1751, was known simply as Fort Detroit.
Click here for our Returns & Exchange policy